MATLAB program to plot zeros and poles of z-transform

Program Code
%Plotting zeros and poles of z-transform
clc;
close all;
clear all;
disp('For plotting poles and zeros');
b=input('Input the numerator polynomial coefficients');
a=input('Input the denominator polynomial coefficients');
[b,a]=eqtflength(b,a);
[z,p,k]=tf2zp(b,a);
zplane(z,p);
disp('zeros');
disp(z);
disp('poles');
disp(p);
disp('k');
disp(k);



Example of Output
For plotting poles and zeros
Input the numerator polynomial coefficients[1 2 3 4]
Input the denominator polynomial coefficients[1 2 3]
zeros
  -1.6506          
  -0.1747 + 1.5469i
  -0.1747 - 1.5469i

poles
        0          
  -1.0000 + 1.4142i
  -1.0000 - 1.4142i

k

     1



________________________________

If you find this program code useful, then please deposit 5 Indian Rupees in my bank account, as my fee. (Citizens of Pakistan cannot do this.).
I am the woman who wrote this program code.
My name: Anju K.
My bank account number: 30221619108
Bank: State Bank of India, Chakkarakkal branch, India.
IFSC code: SBIN0070728
SWIFT code: SBININBB
BIC code: SBININBB
My email: tc9749@gmail.com .



4 comments:

  1. I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet people, its really really
    good post on building up new webpage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Respected Sir,
      Thank you very much. I am greatly obliged to you. May you, your family and your friends stay healthy and happy.

      Delete
  2. I read this article fully about the comparison of
    most recent and preceding technologies, it's remarkable article.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Respected Sir,
      I am the author of this article. I thank you very much for encouraging me with these kind words. I also thank you for spending your valuable time to read this article. I am greatly obliged to you.
      I wish you all happiness and good health during your entire lifetime..
      May all friends, relatives and well-wishers of you, always stay happy and healthy.
      - Anju K

      Delete

Please write your opinion about this MATLAB program here, only in English.