MATLAB Program for Rayliegh distribution

Program Code
%Rayliegh Distribution
clc;
close all;
clear all;
x=input('Enter the input sequence ');
s=input('Enter the standard deviation ');
n=length(x);
a=(x.^2)./(2*(s^2));
p=x./s;
q=exp(-a);
y=p.*q;
t=0:n-1;
plot(t,y);
title('Rayliegh Distribution');
grid on;



Example of Output
Enter the input sequence                 [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10]
Enter the standard deviation             3



_______________________

If you find this program code useful, then please deposit 5 Indian Rupees in my bank account, as my fee. (Citizens of Pakistan cannot do this.).
I am the woman who wrote this program code.
My name: Anju K.
My bank account number: 30221619108
Bank: State Bank of India, Chakkarakkal branch, India.
IFSC code: SBIN0070728
SWIFT code: SBININBB
BIC code: SBININBB
My email: tc9749@gmail.com .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your opinion about this MATLAB program here, only in English.